Notice: THE CURBSIDE PICKUP SERVICE WILL RESUME UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
You may now participate in contactless curbside pickup of library materials by following these 3 steps:
Step one: Place your items on hold
- Use our online catalog to search for items currently available at Union Church of Manila Library and use your library card to place a hold on the items you want. For those who do not have an account yet, use your Last name and barcode number to create a new account.
- Check your account to see when your items are ready
- They will have a status of “Held”. You may also receive an email, phone call, or text when holds are ready
Step two: Schedule the time for pick-up.
- You will receive a confirmation email verifying the schedule for pick-up
- Hours for curbside pickup are Tuesday and Saturday from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM only.
Step three: Pick up your items
- During your 15-minute slot, your sanitized items will be in a basket/box. Please bring your own eco bag.
- If you do not pick up your items during this window, you will need to start over at step two