Who can be members of the library?
- Church Members
- Regular Attendees
- Approved borrowers from institutions/ companies
- Persons other than the first four who are accepted by the Library as Special Borrowers
What are members’ privileges?
The library shall grant special lending and use to its members as follows:
- Home and office use of circulation books and other materials that are not classified as Home Room Use only;
- Use of multi-media materials;
- Priority in terms of Internet/Wi-fi access.
What are the requirements to be a member?
1. The following must be submitted:
- Completed Library Application Form
- P200.00 annual membership fee
- 1 copy of current 1×1 ID picture
2. In addition to (1), applicant must submit a photocopy of ANY of the following:
- Proof of billing address;
- or Student ID (for students)
Note: Please give us one week for the processing of applications
How can a member be updated on membership and library activities?
- Follow us on FaceBook! Find us @libraryatUCM
- We’ll also send out an email to remind you when it’s time to renew your membership
- Pick-up our library newsletter
To apply, please CLICK this link.